“CIT is a partnership of mission agencies. You don’t have to be a partner to send
missionaries to CIT, but partnership has great benefits. CIT Partners enjoy discounted
tuition for Learning Center courses, feedback from CIT staff on attendees from your agency,
input into the training program of Learning Center and the other CIT departments.
The objectives of being a CIT Partner are:
- To foster a spirit of unity and trust through cooperative training.
- To cooperate in the design and delivery of effective training.
- To enhance the quality of training through access to expert trainers from the various partners.
- To broaden the scope of training through exposure to missionaries and ministries from other organizations.
- To reduce duplication of training programs and costs through cooperation.
If your agency is interested in becoming a CIT Partner, contact CIT Executive Director, Brent Burdick at [email protected] for more information and to request a CIT Partner application.